Business is about selling a product, raw or finished and earning a profit. Whatever be the product, it will have a form. The quality of the form determines its market and demand. This is what designing precisely does: creating the form of your product with the proposed function. Designing for the industries needs the imprint of a talented designer who can work and improve on your concept and give it a 3-Dimensional appearance with aesthetic and functional superiority.
Designing of manufactured products works by combining creativity with the features and appearance of a product on multiple platforms and subsequent replication for mass production.
How we work
- Our team of skilled and experienced industrial designers emphasizes on using their creativity and scientific decision-making capability to decide on raw materials, production method, marketing and business strategy to meet the current demand while designing for you.
- You can hire an expert from our team, you can make a team with our designers or you can simply outsource your work to us. We work with strict confidentiality and ensure to provide you with the starting factor for your production business without causing any delay or confusions.
- We make a thorough research of the social, commercial, geographical and aesthetic factors which can possibly affect your business and articulate the design Our designers take into consideration the solutions for appearance, features, function, utility, ergonomics, sales, marketing, and brand reputation and its sustainability.
- Our panel constitutes of professionals dealing with all aspects of designing starting from research, art, engineers to marketers and financial managers.
Our work approach employs three steps:
- Creating the product’s 2-D first-hand form on the sheet.
- Create its computerized image using CAD.
- Add graphical representations and 3-D printing technology to create a physical replica.
Once the client approves the design, we also provide assistance in protecting the creation as a registered trademark or a patent. Our client portfolio includes all sectors from automobiles, telecommunication, domestic utilities, electronics, food and beverages, and healthcare.